Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've just spent the last few hours going through my photographs taken over the last year, trying to select a favourite to post on one of the Micro Four-Thirds groups on Flickr as one of those "end-of-year" review things. It's been a brilliant year! I've been to Sheffield, Perth (Scotland), Genova, New York and Pittsburgh and have made Cold Genius, A Forest, all the Beneath The Skin works, Supercollider and have started Future Legend and Fashion Victim. 
Picking one overall photograph from the year as a favourite was really hard, but I whittled it down to seven, the one I finally submitted as the overall favourite being this one:

Summer Fun

Taken in Pittsburgh at the Pittsburgh Plate Glass Plaza. 

The other favourites were (in no particular order):

Bard


Street Portrait 77


Earth Free - Fiona McGarva 2

Peninsula Motel


Street Portrait 55


Sinister Satyr


The details of each photograph are on the Flickr page which hosts them. Clicking the photograph will take you to that page. All these shots were taken with either my Panasonic 20mm f1.7 pancake or the Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 on the Panasonic G1.