Thursday, October 01, 2009

t-i-r-e-d

Having dreamed last night that Scott Walker had died (he hasn't: I checked online as soon as I got to the workshop!) and generally not having slept very well for the last couple of days, I am starting to flag, looking forward to the weekend.

Spent last weekend in Brighton, which was great fun, as ever. We didn't do very much but it was nice to see Dingo and eat ice-cream and stuff, even if the horrible Labour Party conference was in town, filling the place with protesters, armed police and politicians. Not that we really noticed.

Took lots of photographs:


Bandstand 2


Though given that a certain person - who shall remain nameless - thought it her duty to take me aside and tell me that the photographs on my Flickr photostream were not very good and could be improved, I don't know why I bothered.
Oh... yes, I do know why I bothered: because I enjoy taking photographs and enjoy it when other people like them.
Of course, anyone with any sense who didn't like a set of photographs would simply find a set that they did like and forget it.