Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Second Addendum

Having written over the weekend that I would post pictures of work by Lynn Cochrane, fashion graduate from Glasgow Kelvin College at her degree show last week, I completely forgot and so am taking the opportunity to do it now. In some ways, I am very glad, as her work is quite remarkable, using almost monochrome textured fabrics and textured ways of deploying these fabrics:

Glasgow Kelvin College - Inaugural Degree Fashion Show - 16

Glasgow Kelvin College - Inaugural Degree Fashion Show - 17

Glasgow Kelvin College - Inaugural Degree Fashion Show - 18



Apart from that, I've set a stone in the steel I cast yesterday, just to show it could be done:

Stainless Steel Disc - Set

And made a display cabinet for my "20000 Leagues Under The Seas" piece:

20000 Leagues Under The Seas - 55

Glasgow School of Art degree show tomorrow!