Friday, May 16, 2008

Well, I failed completely in my last post but the next day succeeded, having now completed 10 new pieces for Etsy and having started two more pieces. Here's my favourite piece so far:





I've put this up for sale but might well keep it.

It's a long time since I've been so fired up with ideas and haven't even been sleeping properly, which isn't good. I also need to get back to some of the other pieces that are lying about on the bench, such as the "Planet Claire" brooch and pendant set, and the "St Hubertus" pendant.




After that ludicrous midweek footballing fiasco in Manchester, yet again, glaswegians prove themselves unfit to be allowed out of the confines of this foul ghetto. (Remember: the highest murder rate in Europe and the highest crime rate in the developed world.) I have GOT to get out of here.